The practice had a CQC inspection on 27 October 2022. Our overall rating was GOOD.
CQC Ratings 2022
You can visit the CQC website for more information.
Halliwell Surgery 3 - Care Quality Commission (cqc.org.uk)
Statement of Purpose
- We aim to ensure high quality, safe and effective general medical services and environment
- To provide monitored, audited and continually improving healthcare services
- To provide healthcare which is available to a whole population and create a partnership between patient and health profession which ensures mutual respect, holistic care and continuous learning and training.
- The provision of accessible healthcare which is proactive to healthcare changes, efficiency and innovation and development.
- To reduce risk in specific clinical risk areas and facilities
- To optimise performance against key targets and core standards set by NHS England
- To meet key targets set by Bolton Clinical Commissioning Group
- To participate effectively in the local Primary Care Network
- To be a patient centred organisation
- To continuously improve services offered to patients
- To effectively communicate with patients
- To encourage the development of an active and effective patient participation group
- To recruit, retain and develop a highly motivated and appropriately skilled workforce
- To enhance performance of the workforce
- To develop management capability
- To guide the employees in accordance with the Equalities Scheme
- To continue to work with NHS Estates effectively to ensure the building meets health and safety standards and infection prevention and control standards
- To ensure effective management and governance systems
Give Feedback on Care to CQC (https://www.cqc.org.uk/give-feedback-on-care)